3DMARK06 Scores Here

I'll have to OC my CPU and vid card, so I can beat you and, I didn't turn off sidebar :eek: Competition?

haha you have a gtx >_>
also, I knew I wasn't going to pass 3.4 ghz on air cooling when I chose this processor.

EDIT: lol also keep in mind I spent less than $1400 w/ tax and shipping on my computer including monitor, speakers, etc.

Last edited:
if i get the full version and set the settings higher than the standard what will it do to my score?
You wont notice much of a difference, all the full version does is allow you to change the test settings, such as the resolution, quality, loops, etc. In addition to having a few fill rate and similar tests. You're score wont improve or decrease much at all.

5867 - Is this right for my system? I'd say so. Still, I'd like to see what a little more OC would get me. Problem is, my GPU overclocking doesn't stick when I reboot.

Last edited:
5816 - Is this right for my system? I'd say so. Still, I'd like to see what a little more OC would get me. Problem is, my GPU overclocking doesn't stick when I reboot.

I got 5750-5770 with my system overclocking my cpu and gpu. is your cpu overclocked?

edit: i saw your sig and it is at 3 ghz.

Last edited:
5804. I ran it this morning. I think there is still room for more overclocking for my processor.
My score

2425 cpu score at 3.15ghz

total 5804. Pretty good for 8600GT. If I overclocking my cpu and video more, it might hit 6000.

what are your individual scores? (cpu score, graphics score) I think you could get much higher than that. Do you overclock your graphics card? or are you running on vista?

I'm running XP. I use the Nvidia graphics setting to overclock it. The test normally passes at arroung 765/1140... I suspect that this is not as fast as it can go, particularly because it has an Xstriker3 VGA cooler on it.

just got 5976 on 3dmark06 with 8600gt. I guess you dont need 8600gts! my specs are

cpu speed 3.225ghz
711/911/3000 for the GPU speed

3DMark Score 5976 3DMarks

SM 2.0 Score 2554 Marks

SM 3.0 Score 2197 Marks

CPU Score 2479 Marks

my system performed better than 8600gts with E6750 on 3dmark06.

Last edited:
Back