3DMARK06 Scores Here

i dunno i get about 21-22000 more forgot :|

Well the PhysX card adds a bit.. you have 2 8800GTX, and water cooling. And the only reason you need water cooling is to overclock... So I am assuming that you overclock. And maybe squeeze 3.6Ghz outta that X6800 and 650/2100 outta your GTX's.

Mine was very close to 3000, but I don't know the exact score anymore. Well, the reason I have such a weak score is, due to my CPU. At the CPU test, my FPS was always around 0-1. Here are my settings:

AMD Athlon 64 3800+
2GB DDRII PC-667
400GB
6800GT

Does the HDD involves with your benchmark result?

Zangetsu

Well the PhysX card adds a bit.. you have 2 8800GTX, and water cooling. And the only reason you need water cooling is to overclock... So I am assuming that you overclock. And maybe squeeze 3.6Ghz outta that X6800 and 650/2100 outta your GTX's.

Only 3.6?! More like 3.8 or 4.0. Remember, he has watercooling ;)

The PhysX card doesnt help in 3DMark06 at all, even though it says it supports it.

[-0MEGA-];764238 said:
What is your 8800GTS overclocked to? I got mine to 660/1980 and got almost 11K in 3DMark06, and I had an E6300 @ 3.1

Nice man! Mines at 647/942.. My first ever overclock... lol

I got the latest drivers and did some more overclocking, and now I'm at 12286!

best_3dmark.jpg

And just to let you know, it only says that about the drivers because I'm using XP Pro x64, which I guess doesnt have "approved" drivers.

Nice Omega, I take it thats with Catalyst 7.9? I will have to give them a try soon.
Yes it's with 7.9. The new drivers are a huge improvement, because when I first built my PC using 7.5 or 7.6, I got about 11400 and my CPU and GPU were overclocked higher.

BTW, is your video card overclocked, and if so, what do you have it at?

Yea got it overclocked. At the mo it's at 850/1900, it was a bit higher than that but it started to play up a bit. I tried Catalyst 7.9 earlier and it did not go as well as I expected. I got 12070. Looking at your score and going by my previous score I was hoping to hit 12500. What are your 3d setting in CCC? All mine are as low as possible. And just wondering, what temps are you getting at load? Was playing MOH Airborne earlier and mine hit 92c!!!

dont know what happen to the screens for the 2 8800gtx

here's a recap for the ati crossfire stock posted on page 98!

capture2eo6.jpg

an here's the spanking single 8800 ultra superclocked oc.

capturepy0.jpg

at the time the crossfire is running a quadcore stock. the ultra both cpu and vga is was overclocked.

when set crossfire overclock and throw the quadcore in there overclocked it got over 20,000+

Yea got it overclocked. At the mo it's at 850/1900, it was a bit higher than that but it started to play up a bit. I tried Catalyst 7.9 earlier and it did not go as well as I expected. I got 12070. Looking at your score and going by my previous score I was hoping to hit 12500. What are your 3d setting in CCC? All mine are as low as possible. And just wondering, what temps are you getting at load? Was playing MOH Airborne earlier and mine hit 92c!!!
That would be why. Why would you set all the quality settings to low? That defeats the purpose of a high end card. You should have everything on "application preference".

at the time the crossfire is running a quadcore stock. the ultra both cpu and vga is was overclocked.

when set crossfire overclock and throw the quadcore in there overclocked it got over 20,000+
Show us some screenshots and i'll believe you.

[-0MEGA-];766648 said:
That would be why. Why would you set all the quality settings to low? That defeats the purpose of a high end card. You should have everything on "application preference".

Sorry Omega, didn't explain myself that well. I meant AA & AF were on application setting but Adaptive AA not enabled, Catalyst AI Disabled and Multi Map Detail Level is on High Quality.

Back