3DMARK06 Scores Here

yer that sounds about right, thats why i was so confused about your other score because i didn't realize u overclocked hehe.... im not even gonna worry about overclocking my 8800gtx ay, i have done a lot of overclocking on my cpu because C2D are the best to overclock...

Master Mind

11402 here :)

3dmark06_onli.jpg

3dmark06_online.jpg

ok, well I just ran it and got a 668!! Wtf is wrong with my system? could my graphics card be bottlenecking my system that bad? I see people with p4's and cellerons getting higher scores than me in this thread. Pc specs is in my sig. I can't overclock because it's a prebuilt pc. But with the c2d on this system i'd expect to get atleast a 2500.

ok, well I just ran it and got a 668!! Wtf is wrong with my system? could my graphics card be bottlenecking my system that bad? I see people with p4's and cellerons getting higher scores than me in this thread. Pc specs is in my sig. I can't overclock because it's a prebuilt pc. But with the c2d on this system i'd expect to get atleast a 2500.

No offense, your video card sucks. It is majorly bottlenecking.

Wow on 3dmark06 basic (free download) i got 4314... I know it aint the greatest but the pc was only $800 + the computer could basically run any games (mabye not high settings but, still) :p

Wow on 3dmark06 basic (free download) i got 4314... I know it aint the greatest but the pc was only $800 + the computer could basically run any games (mabye not high settings but, still) :p

could you post up a link to your results, because my c2d should be better than your 4600, so it would show how badly my video card is killing me.

could you post up a link to your results, because my c2d should be better than your 4600, so it would show how badly my video card is killing me.
It's because you have the 7350, which is a horrible card. The Core 2 Duo owns the X2 any day.

I think you seriously have to change your video card. cpu isn't the problem.

I know my cpu is better than his, so what do you think my score would be with an 8600GTS? I never realized how cheap they are, and they are really good cards.

I know my cpu is better than his, so what do you think my score would be with an 8600GTS? I never realized how cheap they are, and they are really good cards.
They actually arent that good, you can buy 7 series cards which perform alot better in current games and score higher in benchmarks for the same price.

[-0MEGA-];685715 said:
They actually arent that good, you can buy 7 series cards which perform alot better in current games and score higher in benchmarks for the same price.

ok, so i guess i'd look to get a 7900GT(on newegg the 7950GT is more money than the 8600GTS). Does anyone have a link to those benchmark websites with all of the video cards side by side so i can check them out.

this is my result with 8600GT with X2 6000.

Main Test Results

3DMark Score 5708 3DMarks

SM 2.0 Score 2411 Marks

SM 3.0 Score 2101 Marks

CPU Score 2450 Marks

if you get 8600gts, it will spank my 8600gt.

Back