3DMARK06 Scores Here

Yeah I know my computer is bad. lol but hey I used to have a 5200!.

My 12month warranty ran out last month on the 6600, do you guys reckon I should OC it. Been looking at coolbits, as it seems the most straight forward option

Because my mobo only supports AGP x4 I’m not really looking to upgrade the GPU. However I’m seriously thinking about building a new computer around September time

I would have overclocked it the first day I got it. To tell you the truth, there is no way they could know if your card had been overclocked or not if you do it via software.

I would have overclocked it the first day I got it. To tell you the truth, there is no way they could know if your card had been overclocked or not if you do it via software.

Ok thanks, I will look into this tommorrow.

and yeah i had never really thought about it before that the company would never know that you had overclocked it via software.

well done omega thats a very high score for e6300 and 8800gts, i am running a e6600 and 8800gtx lol and it was very close to that just under 12500.....

Master Mind

how much of a difference have you noticed with the cpu and gfx card overclocked? i have oc'd my cpu to 3.15ghz on the stock cooler and its so much faster than stock speeds lol, as soon as i get a tuniq tower i will try 4ghz maybe higher..... quad core soon anyway lol...

Master Mind

well done omega thats a very high score for e6300 and 8800gts, i am running a e6600 and 8800gtx lol and it was very close to that just under 12500.....

Master Mind
I dont have the PC anymore, but here is the results of when I had that system. But first, a quick overview of the specs:

E6300 @ 3.13Ghz
2GB DDR2-667 @ DDR2-920
eVGA 680i
8800GTS 640MB @ 660/1980
320GB SATAII w/16MB Cache

3D06_OC.jpg

3DMark06_OC.jpg

It was a great system, but I didnt like the idea of spending all that money on a new PC. I paid $450 for the video card alone since I bought it once it was released.

But im thinking of doing that again with ATI's card, lol

omega, you should have spread out the 2 windows of 3d mark 06, not over lapping each other. i think it's a little suss, reason being is because you are covering up the information in which says which resolution etc you ran it at and 2nd of all you didnt even have all of the tests switched on. that is very close to my score and i did more tests than you......

Master Mind

omega, you should have spread out the 2 windows of 3d mark 06, not over lapping each other. i think it's a little suss, reason being is because you are covering up the information in which says which resolution etc you ran it at and 2nd of all you didnt even have all of the tests switched on. that is very close to my score and i did more tests than you......

Master Mind
who knows you could be showing the real thing, but, to me.... thats a bit suss dude.....

Master Mind
I have everything running at default. The reason I overlapped was so it didnt take up as much space.

And since you dont believe me, here are all my other benchmarks that I took, so hopefully you will at least believe it a bit more:

Supe_OC.jpg

SuperPi_OC.jpg

Memory_Bandwidth_OC.jpg

CSS_Stress_OC.jpg

CPU_MultiMedia_OC.jpg

CPU_Arithmetic_OC.jpg

3DMark05_OC.jpg

3DMark03_OC.jpg

3DMark01_OC.jpg

yer like i said you may well be showing the real shit, i realized that you ran the tests with 8800gts and E6300 but what i didn't realize was that you have obviously done a lot of overclocking to them he he. once again, well done...

Master Mind

yer like i said you may well be showing the real shit, i realized that you ran the tests with 8800gts and E6300 but what i didn't realize was that you have obviously done a lot of overclocking to them he he. once again, well done...

Master Mind
Oh ya, I overclocked it alot. I think I got around 8xxx stock in 3DMark06.

Back