3DMARK06 Scores Here

i got 9800+ on stock i'll post the screen later :) not bad... it should go pass 10000 when the cpu is upped and oc'ed card :)

to be honest i excpect at least 12000 from that pc.. I mean.. mine reached 8k,. and its really not that good anymore today =o

[-0MEGA-];561323 said:
I just got the card and isntalled 7.1, I never tried it with the eralier version. But when I get home I will and i'll post back.

Thanks, I owe ya when ya when you post the results..... The thing is, I've actually been getting a lot better game play with the new drivers and the 'slight' overclock.... (fsb: 200 -> 206, 2.47 Ghz) But regardless, I want to see if other people get the same result or if the decrease in score is maybe from my CPU OC or from a 'damaged card' my accidental over-overclock when I accidentally OC with two different programs...... (Although, it appears to be fine....)

Thanks, I owe ya when ya when you post the results..... The thing is, I've actually been getting a lot better game play with the new drivers and the 'slight' overclock.... (fsb: 200 -> 206, 2.47 Ghz) But regardless, I want to see if other people get the same result or if the decrease in score is maybe from my CPU OC or from a 'damaged card' my accidental over-overclock when I accidentally OC with two different programs...... (Although, it appears to be fine....)

Actually version 6.12 gave a lower score. The first screenshot is 7.1, and the second screenshot is 6.12.

3DMark0_71.jpg

3DMark06_71.jpg

3DMar06_612.jpg

3DMark06_612.jpg

EDIT: It seems like the main reason was because of the CPU Score, which im not sure why. But the SM2 and SM3 tests seem to be pretty equal.

actually i wasnt running those raptors when i ran that benchmark :)

just a 500gb seagate sata300 16mb

raptors really won't increase 3D mark scores. They only really help in loading times. Faster HDs do not equal more FPS. Unless 3Dmark actually benches loading times now, but I do not think it does.

i did another run on 3dmark and i got 10500+ with everything stocked :)

i think it has to do with whether you are using the basic or the full version :) there are more tests.

i did another run on 3dmark and i got 10500+ with everything stocked :)

i think it has to do with whether you are using the basic or the full version :) there are more tests.
Thats too bad, seeing as how I got 10690 with an E6300, 8800GTS, and budget RAM :)

And the scores dont differ much at all.

heres another result from a 3.3ghz overclock... was kinda shocking since it didn't restart on me on stock cooling still...
333ghzng3.jpg

Last edited:
my pc only got a 2230 (is that good? my pc is in my sig)

and for some reason, 3dmark06 thinks i have server 2003 when i have 64bit xp.

i have an 8800gts coming next week, will retest then.

iirc win xp x64 is based on the win server 2003 platform. or at least, I had exacly the same.

yep, it is.

just rebooted and got the same score agian
i'm also just using the demo version of mark 6.
might have something to do with the lower score since it runs less tests.

Nope no physical overclocking. I went to guru3d.com and downloaded the coolbits registry tool. It downloads a few more options onto your nvidia control panel... One of the options it downloads is overclock ability. I didnt move the core and memory clocks at all. All i did was push Detect Optimal Settings and it turned my memory clock to like 830mhz and my core to like 630mhz. Other than that, i havent done anything.

Back