3DMARK06 Scores Here

well... atm you certainly hold the score for the biggest ego, because you bring it up whenever you can.. ;) :p

Hey! This is the only time I get to have the best computer :p In a month or so i'll have an average joe-shmoe computer.

I don't know if anybody knows but Ii guess 3DMark06 got any update and now you have to view you score online...... Another thing is I got 40-50 more points on the update but last time I ran 3DMark06 was with my old mobo so I was wondering if you got higher scores?

3DMark06.jpg

:D

[-0MEGA-];512098 said:
I keep inching up there :p

8318 :eek: I thought i would beat you Omega...but i didnt. And i wanna know why?:mad:

I have a 8800GTX whit an amd 4600x2. I should have beat you but i think i know why i lost. It's the CPU test, i still had 0 FPS in the 2 test. Cuz in the graphical and GPU test i had 60 FPS sometimes. Man 3dMark06 was fastpaced.

Or, it's the setting. I didnt buy the full version of 3d mark06 so they ran the test whit default value. I think the res was 1280 x1024 no AA and full setting.

Oh btw, do you have to upgrade your Bios for the 8800 series?

8318 :eek: I thought i would beat you Omega...but i didnt. And i wanna know why?:mad:

I have a 8800GTX whit an amd 4600x2. I should have beat you but i think i know why i lost. It's the CPU test, i still had 0 FPS in the 2 test. Cuz in the graphical and GPU test i had 60 FPS sometimes. Man 3dMark06 was fastpaced.

Or, it's the setting. I didnt buy the full version of 3d mark06 so they ran the test whit default value. I think the res was 1280 x1024 no AA and full setting.

Oh btw, do you have to upgrade your Bios for the 8800 series?
It's because mine is madly overclocked :)

Post a screenshot of the results from 3DMark06.

btw, it doesnt have anything to do with free/pro versions because i have everyone on default.

[-0MEGA-];519699 said:
It's because mine is madly overclocked :)

Post a screenshot of the results from 3DMark06.

btw, it doesnt have anything to do with free/pro versions because i have everyone on default.

I guess you must be using a high tech cooling system to overclock this beast. I can only see my score online and i dont know how to take a screenshot. And is there anyone here who actually have more than 1 FPS in the cpu test. Cuz 1 is my highest score and im sure it's what make the difference.

I guess you must be using a high tech cooling system to overclock this beast. I can only see my score online and i dont know how to take a screenshot. And is there anyone here who actually have more than 1 FPS in the cpu test. Cuz 1 is my highest score and im sure it's what make the difference.

His CPU OC'd to 3.1ghz is much faster than yours so it's pushing his OC'd video card much better. Your score in the CPU test is about average. I think I get 1.2 or something with my E6600.

To take a screen shot hit your Print Screen key then open MS Paint. Right click and click paste. It should post the image you had on your desktop (like a photo of what you were seeing). Save it as a jpeg file. Then go to www.photobucket.com and upload the photo. Then post the link to it here in your reply.

I'm actually using air cooling, everything is stock but I have a $20 CPU cooler :).

And yes, in CPU test one I average 0-1fps, and in CPU test two I average 1-2fps.

The main reason I have a higher score is because of my CPU.

I'm still pretty happy then with my 9594 score with my 7950GX2. I might try pushing the E6600 a little further to see if I can break 10k.

Last edited:
Finally done (10692 points in 3dMark06)

UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
SCORENIGGSA.jpg

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Well, today me and my friends finally finished with the following build-up. Like always I did 98% of the work and he got to do the OC because its his PC and I didn't want to be responsible for its death. Below are the specs and pics of the PC.
SPECS:
Antec TruePower Trio 650watt
E6600 Core 2 Duo (oc at 3Ghz)
EVGA 8800GTX (oc at 576/900)
Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi-Al
Corsair XMS2 Dominator 2gb DDR2-800 (oc to 900Mhz)
Gigabyte Galaxy II Liquid Cooling
SB Audigy2 ZS Platinum
3DMark06 = 11645 points :)

PICS:
IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

PROBLEMS:
The Gigabyte Liquid Cooling system went nuts, the security system that shuts off the PC when it senses that there is no liquid in the system is weird. What it does is it turn's on the PC by itself and then turns it off 5sec after. I removed the security system connection to the power sw and it runs fine, but we still need to figure it out.

PS: Ask any question you have and either me or my friends will answer you.

Last edited:
dfgvdvcdszvdfzvf!!!! So not fair!
You beat me by 38 points! but I have to say, I paid alot less for mine :p

Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 3.13Ghz
2GB DDR2-667 @ DDR2-900 @ 5-4-4-9
eVGA 680i SLI
8800GTS (cant remember speeds)

3DMak06_OC.jpg

3DMark06_OC.jpg

What did you get in 3DMark 03 and 05?

We are not done overclocking :). Today was the first day overclocking and we didn't get far because my friend needed to go packing for his Florida trip. I'll make him run 3dMark06 again and I'll post official link so that nobody say's anything :) no offence to anyone.

[-0MEGA-];547737 said:
dfgvdvcdszvdfzvf!!!! So not fair!
You beat me by 38 points! but I have to say, I paid alot less for mine :p

Core 2 Duo E6300 @ 3.13Ghz
2GB DDR2-667 @ DDR2-900 @ 5-4-4-9
eVGA 680i SLI
8800GTS (cant remember speeds)

3DMak06_OC.jpg

3DMark06_OC.jpg

What did you get in 3DMark 03 and 05?

Ya might want to update your sig there Omega.

Back