3DMARK06 Scores Here

Wow, i ran 06 and i was getting about 10-12 frames per second then my card overheated and my computer rebooted, lol.

Motoxrdude said:
Wow, i ran 06 and i was getting about 10-12 frames per second then my card overheated and my computer rebooted, lol.
LOL! I get around 20 FPS, sometimes in the upper 30s, but then once it goes into the desert place, it's like.. 2 FPS I think. Wtf is that about..

Bleh...

pulled a 1243

No HDR/SM3.0 testing though...still sucks. Used the specs below, thinking I need to lose that shitty 800 and go to a 1900. Any suggestions?

Thinking i should u/g my Ram as well...just used the ones from my last server rig...not really high performance.

X19XT or 79GT should do it. If you need it in your games, dont run of buying no card to run benchmarks.

nah...I upgrade in moderation. Never used ATI before and wanted to experiment with the cards. Was going to get the GTO2 next, (I wanted them in the first place, but misordered) but seeing the GTO sucks so hard, I figured I'll just head straight to top...

Machine7587 said:
nah...I upgrade in moderation. Never used ATI before and wanted to experiment with the cards. Was going to get the GTO2 next, (I wanted them in the first place, but misordered) but seeing the GTO sucks so hard, I figured I'll just head straight to top...
Going from a GTO to a GTO2 would be pointless, unless you were guarenteed to unlock the pipes. Even then, i dont think it would be worth it.

[-0MEGA-] said:
Going from a GTO to a GTO2 would be pointless, unless you were guarenteed to unlock the pipes. Even then, i dont think it would be worth it.

The GTO2 now (usually) is already unlocked, or is guarenteed to unlock.

Jet said:
The GTO2 now (usually) is already unlocked, or is guarenteed to unlock.
Most likely it is, but i still wouldnt think it would be worth buying that if you already have a GTO.

your right. I just wanted to play with the pipes and OC it till it failed. I'll do it another time though. Gonna focus on the x1900 and then a Physics card. Kind of interested to see how that works...

good gain?

alright, here's my best 3dMark06 score.

is that a good pickup in points for adding another 6800 in SLi? (my original was 2166, and this is my first 3dMark program) or am i suffering from a CPU bottleneck or soemthing of the sort?

Last edited:
fade2green514 said:
a what card

http://www.ageia.com/

[-0MEGA- said:
]i wonder how the 3dmark score would be affected if you have a physics card...

i could be wrong, but i don't think it would at all. if i remember from what i read when news first came out about the physics processor, developers have to program the games to take advantage of the processor... the same would hold true for 3dmark..

Last edited:
i actually remember hearing about that, and that UT2007 will be one of the first to utilize it. But it may take some load off the GPU and CPU, leaving it to do other important operations.

actually, that seems like it could be really cool...
i bet it would take ALOT of stress off the processor...
and actually i bet it would score alot higher in the 3dmark06 cpu tests... i guess it needs testing lol..

hmm... how do i go about getting one of those?? lol
what interface i wonder.. and will it be PIB like AMD procs... processor in a box, rather than bought with a computer from alienware or something?

Last edited:
hows this score

pic.php

how is that score for the specs in my sig? nothing is overclocked

stolz said:
pic.php

how is that score for the specs in my sig? nothing is overclocked
*sniff* *sniff* I smell brag. ;)

EDIT: Dude!!! That's almost higher than my 3DMark05 score. :eek:

Last edited:
Back