3DMARK06 Scores Here

Splinter said:
I just ran the test on te system in my specs... :p

3dmark06score6yz.jpg
my cpu scored 1530 :p

ok, i overlocked my ram to 433 and put ASUS's AI BOOSTER program on, on 110% and got a tiny bit better score lmao, i think im going to overclock my cpu properly, but i needed help to do it, thats why i posted a help post in the overclocking section :p

anyway here is my new score, i beat you omega :p:p

newscore7ej.jpg

oh ye and i got the latest Nvidia drivers :)

Ok i done it one more time after i properly overclocked my cpu to multplier x10 and to 2.35GHz and voltage 1.45, my cpu got up to 45 degrees and is idle at 35 about, that sound ok? i did try going higher but my computer crashes :mad: thats not normal is it?

anyway heres my latest one

newscore24hp.jpg

Last edited:
tweaker said:
Your CPU score looks better now, slightly better than my Intel box.

Im just wondering wether its best to put it back to what it was before, since i overclocked it, ive got BSoD 2 times :eek:

any suggestions? thanks

Splinter said:
Im just wondering wether its best to put it back to what it was before, since i overclocked it, ive got BSoD 2 times :eek:

any suggestions? thanks
When you raise the FSB, you also need to set a memory divider and lower the HTT. So if you dont do that, then it can only go so high before it crashes.

ChrisHarris said:
3D Mark06
3095 3D Marks
SM2.0 Score 1344
HDR/SM3.0 Score 1300
CPU Score 912

I don't know if thats good or lousy. :confused:

Why is my CPU score so low? My rig is in my sig. I thought a 3.0ghz P4 would be smokin' :confused:

I sure thought I'd have a higher overall score than this.

Thats normal for your machine. The reason you see some people getting better CPU results is because their using dual core CPU's.

ChrisHarris said:
Why is my CPU score so low? My rig is in my sig. I thought a 3.0ghz P4 would be smokin' :confused:

I sure thought I'd have a higher overall score than this.
A pentium 4 isnt that great for gaming, the reason why yours scores higher than an average Athlon 64 is because of hyper threading.

But the reason why people with dual-cores get better scores are because.... well... they have dual cores :p

How is everone running this? I downloaded it and it would not let me do anything unless I paid to register it and I know everyone here did not pay for it?

Well

It should run as a free version. It asks you for a key in the beginning but when you do not enter anything, it will run as the free version. The pro version requires you to buy it and obtain a serial key.

JAN :D

cell4me said:
How is everone running this? I downloaded it and it would not let me do anything unless I paid to register it and I know everyone here did not pay for it?
When you download it, during installation it will ask you for a CD Key, simply hit next and it will give you the free version.

alright, i just added the MSI NX6800 that's in my sig. so again i'm asking you vets to tell me, is 2605 a good pickup in point sfor my rig? (it was 2166 with the single 6800)

edit: the 2460 was from an unstable GPU overclock

Last edited:
Back