3DMARK06 Scores Here

Rambo said:
I thought you were testing it with the rig in your sig! You actually had me worried! :p

ya i forgot i had that in my sig instead of my intel but i am thinking of waiting tell the new amd processors come out and getting that. i would be pretty worried about that score with the stuff in my sig to

Okay, here it is. CPU was horrivle to watch through. .38fps avg. or something.
I'm not too impressed with it.... especially considering I cranked my PCI-E frequency to 120, and OCed clocks to settings in my sig.

Crap, cant upload image. It's 4054 (and 1059 CPU)

redrider773 said:
Okay, here it is. CPU was horrivle to watch through. .38fps avg. or something.
I'm not too impressed with it.... especially considering I cranked my PCI-E frequency to 120, and OCed clocks to settings in my sig.

Crap, cant upload image. It's 4054 (and 1059 CPU)
the major drawback is your cpu, since its not dual-core.

See everyone, the time of only needing a single core is over... Soon thats the kind of difference you'll see when playing games with a Dual core over a single core.

geoff5093 said:
See everyone, the time of only needing a single core is over... Soon thats the kind of difference you'll see when playing games with a Dual core over a single core.

Exactly, which is why before school is over, I will be getting an X2.

what i dont get is how my processor score is 1089 and i had mine at 2.6GHz with memory bus speeds changed, thats it, compared to his 1059 at 2.7

MatrixEVO said:
Exactly, which is why before school is over, I will be getting an X2.
I think that making any dramatic upgrades or building a new PC until later 06 or early 07 will be a very bad choice. The main reason is windows vista...as you all know all the new games that are made for vista will only be playable on a vista OS with a directx10 compatable card. (or it will use a emulation of x9) Not to mention socket AM2 is comming out which marks the end of 939 gaming system in 07. Along with that you except alot of new technology being released in 06 and early 07 and I would highly recommend to just settle down and live with the pc you have at the moment. :)

Ku-sama said:
what i dont get is how my processor score is 1089 and i had mine at 2.6GHz with memory bus speeds changed, thats it, compared to his 1059 at 2.7
because its not a dual core... thats about the same speed at redrider's. And i get around 800 with my cpu.

but what i was saying, thats my CPU score alone, not my total score, but i have 30 more points on him with 100 less MHz.... also i noticed you took your score out of your sig :p

Ku-sama said:
but what i was saying, thats my CPU score alone, not my total score, but i have 30 more points on him with 100 less MHz.... also i noticed you took your score out of your sig :p
ya, cause my card doesnt support SM3, so it makes it look alot lower then it really is.

I ran 3DMark06 on my Sempron 2800+, 256MB RAM, 9600XT 256MB, and this is the score:

SM2 - 315
CPU - 417
TOTAL - 632

I just ran 06 and i got
2282 3d Marks
Sm 2.0-979
Hdr/Sm3.0-886
Cpu-813

Is this good?

EDIT: I realized i was running lineage 2 in the backround so i restarted and did the test again
2323 3d marks
just a tad better...im gunna oc cpu and gpu a bit and see if i cant bump that score up.

Last edited:
donjuan1jr said:
I just ran 06 and i got
2282 3d Marks
Sm 2.0-979
Hdr/Sm3.0-886
Cpu-813

Is this good?
that seems kinda low, since i get a little above 1000 in the SM2 test, and your card is suppose to be a little better then mine.

Aargh another benchmark to make me feel bad about my overpriced rig...

Well then why run it? :). All that matters is if you can run what apps you which to run and what games you which to run. 3Dmark06 is no game guys and gal's :). It is interesting though to benchmark our rigs. Just does not matter to me what score I would receive as I know it would be low however I'm enjoying all the recent games of today :).

geoff5093 said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well turns out I can run it, but at 1024 X 768, so my scores are going to be teh highest here :D

CPU1 - Red Valley 0.478 FPS
CPU2 - Red Valley 0.752 FPS

Total CPU Score: 1499

are these scores normal for me?

Last edited:
Back