3DMARK06 Scores Here

Jesse1984 said:
What are the settings everyone is running them at? becasue different resolutions, different AA and AF settings are going to get different results, i havnt tried 3Dmark 06 yet but in 3Dmark 05 got "6527" and that was with 1024x1280, 4xAA and 8xAF. I havnt read this whole thread (im too lazy lol) to see if there is a standard ppl are following but i think there should be ??? what you think?
People who get the demo can't change the settings, and people who have the pro version should be running it at default.

Oh, well i bought pro and didnt even think about that! ...Oops... thanks [-0MEGA-] ill have to do a run on default then :) (and maybe get 06 too)

Nutcase said:
Jesse tryo to OC your 7900GT core to at least 560 if you can. You´ll receive nice boost then

Yeh i have had it at 540 before, i think with coolbits the max it will let me is 552 but i thought id just stay on the safe side.. it ran fine at 540 but still wanted to keep it a bit under.. i get awesome frame rates anyway in all the latest games with AA and AF and usually 1024x1280 so im pretty happy with it. I havnt tried rivatuner yet.. i think ill do that soon and see if i can squeeze a bit more out of it:) PM me when you get your 7900GT and we will compare!

Jesse1984 said:
What are the settings everyone is running them at? becasue different resolutions, different AA and AF settings are going to get different results, i havnt tried 3Dmark 06 yet but in 3Dmark 05 got "6527" and that was with 1024x1280, 4xAA and 8xAF. I havnt read this whole thread (im too lazy lol) to see if there is a standard ppl are following but i think there should be ??? what you think?

tweaker said:
Every poster in this thread must clearly state if any setting has been changed from the default to obtain given score. If no such info is given the score will be assumed valid for comparison.
the rules stated :)

Jesse try RiveTuner then. It´s far better than coolbits :)

I´ll have to try my new setup when I´ll get it from my postoffice:

Asus A8N-E nForce4 Ultra
AMD 64 3000+ Venice
2x512Mb Kingston HyperX CL2 (2-3-2-6-1)
Xpertvision 7900GT Sonic 512Mb 1.2ns GDDR3 550/1400MHz stock ;)

Nutcase said:
Jesse try RiveTuner then. It´s far better than coolbits :)

I´ll have to try my new setup when I´ll get it from my postoffice:

Asus A8N-E nForce4 Ultra
AMD 64 3000+ Venice
2x512Mb Kingston HyperX CL2 (2-3-2-6-1)
Xpertvision 7900GT Sonic 512Mb 1.2ns GDDR3 550/1400MHz stock ;)
Those are a lot of timings... If i OCed would i recievea noticeable boost? i have my CPU set to auto clock 10%, but if i OCed my GPU would it make a diff?

lincsman said:
4000 something on the first 3Dmark, is that 2001? Sad, I know.
Thats a Celeron an 9250 for ya ;)

With my family comp i got 3895 in 3DMark01. (Celeron 2.4Ghz, 512MB, 40GB, 128MB 9200SE.)

tweaker said:
Replace the card, my Celeron 1300 and a Ti4600 made around 7500.
Well the Ti4600 is a better card...

And i know the 9200SE is crap, but it's only used to browse the web, e-mail, aim, and the ocassional dvd.

Burgerbob said:
Those are a lot of timings... If i OCed would i recievea noticeable boost? i have my CPU set to auto clock 10%, but if i OCed my GPU would it make a diff?
o/cing your GPU effects the score a lot more than o/cing your processor from my experience. overclocking anything helps a bit no matter what though.

lol 6058 isn't bad. im definitely satisfied with that score... for now.
maybe i'll get a small water cooling kit and perform a voltage mod on it.
doubt it though. 700mhz + 1.8ghz is what i can max the card at already. those clocks are crazy lol...
probably almost double the clocks of my old 9800pro not to mention the newer firmware + better structure.
see, thats what i like about GPU's they actually design it better each time rather than coming up with a structure and releasing it at all different clocks. lol
i still have yet to benchmark it at those clocks though.
maybe ill do it when i get home later on..

Burgerbob said:
I got a whopping 1430! i think i got max 7fps, i only have the limited edition, but i was sooo beautiful.

Lucky, The most I ever got was 2 but that was only on 1 test. The said 0.:(

What is your rig? thats about what my Ti-84 would prob get, not to insult, but i didnt think that was possible.

lol my cpu hits 1fps more times than most peoples... i think i hit like 60fps a few times i'll have to check when i get home though. i know i at least hit 50

Last edited:
got a new score... 6166 :D
thats at 2.6ghz cpu, ddr 520 3-3-3-6 dual channel
and my gpu is set to 702mhz core 1.8ghz memory.
adding another card would be better than o/cing though... and by a lot.

Last edited:
Back