What are you currently playing?

NFS Porsche Unleashed was the first Game I played on this build, but I never finished it.
After many years later I decided to reinstall it and finish it.

Right now playing Assassin Creed III on my PC (so far disappointed mainly because it's so "directional")

Playing Borderlands 2 on Xbox . This game is addictive in the sense that i want to build up all characters to level 50, gain all achievements, and i play with a bunch of friends online. (I'm not big into modding, cheating or glitches, so my level 50's are true level 50's)

Been playing "I Am Alive" for the last hour,Such a frustrating game seriously..The controls and movements are clunky,It does seem to run very well on my system either for some reason...i get mini lag spikes...probably another game il never carry on playing. :D

Right now playing Assassin Creed III on my PC (so far disappointed mainly because it's so "directional")

Playing Borderlands 2 on Xbox . This game is addictive in the sense that i want to build up all characters to level 50, gain all achievements, and i play with a bunch of friends online. (I'm not big into modding, cheating or glitches, so my level 50's are true level 50's)

It's easy to get to level 50 once you unlock true vault hunter mode. ;)

Been playing bf3 (I think im a bit late for it lol), Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2 and just got back into Morrowind. So yeah, hoping to get a couple of new games soon though

My HDTV died last week so I can't play Black Ops 2 on my PS3.
I've been playing the games I purchased from the Steam Sale but mostly Borderlands 1 and Trine 2.

Just Cause 2 and FSX :D

Ah...good old PC game for FSX :D My favorite is Boeing 747.

Been playing BO2 for xbox as well as something called Two Worlds 2. For PC waiting for DoW II and Planetside II.

Nice! I heard DLC will coming up on Jan 29 for black ops 2.

My HDTV died last week so I can't play Black Ops 2 on my PS3.
I've been playing the games I purchased from the Steam Sale but mostly Borderlands 1 and Trine 2.

I'm pretty sure that black ops 2 PS3 version is better than PC.

Just started playing a game called 'Flow' on the Kindle Fire HD. I might be getting Dad's Nokia Lumia 710 soon and I've just checked and you can also download it for Windows Phone, so it'll work on the 710 too! :D

It's a good game, one of those puzzle games. :) It's free too (but there's a paid version as well).

Started playing Red Dead Redemption on the PS3,It is nice just to sit back and play on a console again. :)

Havent played Civ5 for ageees, fantastic game though, not as good as Civ4 but still bloody brillliant

Yeah I don't know if I like it better or worse than 4. They're both great but have different feels. The combat is much better in 5 but also a lot more cumbersome as far as placing units around a city to attack and just moving units in general since you can't stack. It'd be nice if there was something like a "caravan" mode where you could stack several military units at once, say 5, and have them move very quickly, but be vulnerable to attack and have to take a turn to "unpack" before they can move again normally and attack.

Back