What are you currently playing?

Been quite a while since I played it, but I replayed Little Big Adventure 2/Twinson's Odyssey over the last two or three weeks.

It's actually really fun. They have both LBA and LBA2 for sale on Steam.

Been playing BF4 quite a lot, loving being a sniper :D . I also just discovered battlepacks lol, I had 48...

Been playing BF4 quite a lot, loving being a sniper :D . I also just discovered battlepacks lol, I had 48...

The 4x XP weekend has been crazy. I went from Lv.4 to Lv.30 in a single game when using a 200% XP boost on top of it..

How are you liking it?

It is my first MMORPG, And i love it.
The system req are super low for a new game, so my old rig handled it like a champ.
I joined a gaming community that my friend runs and our clan is full at lvl 7 right now.
40-60 players all working toward a common goal is pretty sweet.

The graphics and storyline are badass as well. i was sold on the wind walking ability immediately, just fell right in love :)

If anyone wants to try it out, i am on the Hajoon server i think. I am not home right now so i am pretty sure that is correct.
Look me up. If you like it i can help you join my clan once we get to Clan lvl8

With BF1 being announced I reinstalled BF3 to see how it feels like vs BF4 and Hardline but sadly everything look so damn small at 4K it's almost unplayable :(

Lot's of Euro Truck Simulator (TruckerMP multiplayer), and once again, CS:GO.... Decided to buy it for my new Steam account.... not running any background programs anymore ;)

Back