Playstation 3

i don't know why you people are getting so worked up over this....its not gonna happen as planned because its seemingly very poorly planned and nothing ever works out as planned there's no telling how many people are gonna be trying this exact same thing so all i can say is good luck to you but don't get your hopes up the odds of you making much off of this scheme so to speak is slim and none

the ps3 should be like the dreamcastg launch where i can just walk into the store and pick one up no problem no lines :D

the dreamcast is a great console is just that big game developers like squaresoft didnt wanna make games for it. it has loads of good games.

if there was enough ps3 for everyone then those people cant sell it for 10 grand each.

i have been thinking and i think i could get 20 if i sent these people to 2 different stores and had them spend the night but i decided that i dont want an ulcer so im just going to have 8 people go to one store and spend the night. so i will have 8 ps3's for sale and im going to end up making more like a more conservative 7g.

oooh great so your one of those people who go out and purchase 20-30 of the latest consoles and selling them on ebay way overpriced to make a profit.

Maybe you shouldnt be so selfish...Theres gonna be lots of kids out there that want a Ps3 and wont be able to get one because theyve all sold out...And why?

Because some selfish person brought them all to make a profit.
:mad:

Im sorry but this makes me angry...Last christmas my little cousin wanted an Xbox 360 and because people were doing what you intend to do he couldnt get one.

Stores should limit 1 console to 1 person ONLY!

Anyone agree?

You've made more sense than anyone else here! If people didn't buy them like this person is, the prices would be able to drop faster so that more people can afford them. They're expensive enough as it is...

Though, if I were a billionaire I probably wouldn't be complaining lol. I'd buy one if I had that kind of money :D

You've made more sense than anyone else here! If people didn't buy them like this person is, the prices would be able to drop faster so that more people can afford them. They're expensive enough as it is...

that wrong. supply isn't going to go up just because little kids buy them. demand isnt effected much either because there are so many more people that want them than have been made.

for sure Im not getting one soon. since my fravoit game is not out until next year. so ps3 is no use at all but setting in my closet for another 4 monthes or so if I get it now.

my.php

thats easily 18000 usd already LOL.

imagine selling each at around 1000-1500 usd.

I find it funny that your friends are happy with $50 while you earn $10k with it tbh. but ah well, if some people like to be used, i cant be bothered.
altough a suggestion for the future.. maybe dont announce it like that anymore, it was pretty predictable that some people would really not appriciate it ;)

i have been thinking and i think i could get 20 if i sent these people to 2 different stores and had them spend the night but i decided that i dont want an ulcer so im just going to have 8 people go to one store and spend the night. so i will have 8 ps3's for sale and im going to end up making more like a more conservative 7g.

Hmmm. I see a future war on Ebay...everyone trying to make tons of money off of selling understocked PS3s. Do you realize what is going to happen? People are going to drop their prices to get theirs sold. You have a bunch of people doing that, and the prices will be about down to normal. The reason why people have been able to sell PS3s on Ebay for so expensive is that there are hardly any people to compete with.

And, remember, you are going to have to spend longer than 1 night at a store to get the first few places in line. People are staying out weeks to get theirs.

Just my view...

im giving out 150 bucks each to my friends. and i talked to a frys employeee who actually knew what was going on as opposed to the idiot ones who think they know or don't but spout a bunch of crap anyway, and the line starts at closing the day before. they wont let anybody wait in line before then. so im having my friends show up a half hour early and group up and go stand near the door as closing draws near. when the person comes out to lock up they are going to walk up to him ask him if this is where the ps3 line starts (so they know that they were there first) and they are going to wait.

It still suprises me,.. $150 vs. $10k.. ^^ If i were helping you, I would want a fair cut of the money earned, but that would bring everyone in the group to the point where they all bought 1 PS3 and sell it on Ebay, as if there wasnt a group. It's probab;y just me, but ah well :eek:

Hmmm. I see a future war on Ebay...everyone trying to make tons of money off of selling understocked PS3s. Do you realize what is going to happen? People are going to drop their prices to get theirs sold. You have a bunch of people doing that, and the prices will be about down to normal. The reason why people have been able to sell PS3s on Ebay for so expensive is that there are hardly any people to compete with.

And, remember, you are going to have to spend longer than 1 night at a store to get the first few places in line. People are staying out weeks to get theirs.

Just my view...

It will be lower, but it wont be anywhere close to the retail value of $500 or $600.

Back