*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Havent posted here in awhile.. probably will since Im taking a photo class at school to relearn about taking pics :p

Nice pics Patrick, while we're on the subject of flowers here's our native Foxglove.

Pennines42.jpg

ever seen a fiero on a pole before lol.ok i know this isnt the best focused picture in the world,but i was in a car at 55mph when i took it.:D

Picture010.jpg

Aw ^
He's cute. Can you teach him to talk?

It's a She and yes she can talk that's all she does is talk I can't get her to shout up. I got 9 birds all together I did have 10 but one died(R.I.P). I love birds they are hard to take care of and require a lot of attention but they are the best pet you can own.

Ah. lol. What does she say? Ya I had a Cockatoo and it was messsyyy..
I'll post a picture of a few birds (amateur shot) tomorrow when I install a photo shop..

Ah. lol. What does she say? Ya I had a Cockatoo and it was messsyyy..
I'll post a picture of a few birds (amateur shot) tomorrow when I install a photo shop..

She says everything like what ya doing, Pretty Bird, Wheres Michael, Lets go bye bye, Shout up, Let me in, Love you, She cries like a baby. She is pretty smart she can say about 100 different words and knows about 25 sentences and she not a year old yet.

Back