*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Some more, those as not by me though, I uploaded them though, it's from a friends cam

3800569475_ed2d2b2aa2_o.jpg

3800569481_15e34d39d1_o.jpg

3801402966_eb71ed9ba6_o.jpg

3800594743_e2c572c095_o.jpg

Ramomar don't worry hehe your crysis is due soon

Awesome! Is that where Danny came through on that grassy trail on the back when he was doing his coast-to-coast? Is that how people enter your realm? :p

Awesome! Is that where Danny came through on that grassy trail on the back when he was doing his coast-to-coast? Is that how people enter your realm? :p

:D We're fussy who we let in you know. The little door at the end is used to keep the undesirables out like you know who.
Actually it's the gardens of Drummond castle in Scotland, mines a little less fancy and open to every man and his dog.

Last edited:
Very nice patrick :), Love the T shirt "You look like I need a Drink". If I was there it would be sun, sand, the beach bar and surrounded by chicks. What a life.

Awesome! Looks like you can play it on "Very High" now! :p

??? confused !!

Very nice patrick :), Love the T shirt "You look like I need a Drink". If I was there it would be sun, sand, the beach bar and surrounded by chicks. What a life.

hehe yeah I love that T-shirt !! well it was a bit cloudy really, and was raining a bit at one point. Maybe one day then eh.. I'll see you :p

The river? No, probably should have added that the picture was taken around St. Patrick's Day, and they always dye the river green.

Back