Led fan help

Please refer back to my other 2 posts in this thread and buy all new fans and a new controller that you know will work together. You've spent a month trying to figure this out and you haven't so my advice would be to sell what you have and buy fans and a controller that work together.

Enough said.

So now I’m looking for 3 fans that work with Coolmoon 6pin hub. Only thing I can find come with another hub. I don’t need 2 hubs
True, but why not get rid of the controller that you are having trouble with? Rather than keep it trying to find fans

All 3 fans work when 12v supplied
Have you tested the controller output to make sure my pinout is correct? The pins I posted above is based on looking up what people have said the output is, I do not have the controller to test.

Your other thread mentions the leds all come on white. The last strip I used, the first LED would come on white if there was power but a data signal problem. If you adjust the programming and it does not change the leds I would start by checking the data signal continuity

Yes. I have print out of pin layout on 6 pin Coolmoon controller and matched up to 12v wire on fan cord. Layout is

Attachments

• 1EEB04C6-B274-4D22-97B3-E7B93790BA2D.png
    1EEB04C6-B274-4D22-97B3-E7B93790BA2D.png
    356.4 KB · Views: 1
But have you confirmed that 12v is actually 12v? It would explain why the fan spins when you connect it to another source but not on the controller

Just measured and on correct pins 12.05v. I measured on 2 more to confirm. Also when I crimped each connector, I tested everyone for continuity. I’m gonna try to take a fan and JUST touch fan motor wires only to those two pins to see what happens

Last edited:
Back