3DMARK06 Scores Here

ok, here we go. this looks alittle better.

cpu scores:

1153 with stock fx-57

1933 with stock fx-60

2140 with fx-60 oc'd to 2.8ghz

almost double the performance. this cpu doesn't deserve to live next door to an agp card. i gotta do something about that.

thanks again everyone who reminded me to look at cpu scores instead of total score. i'm alot happier with my upgrade now. see: :D

ok, here we go. this looks alittle better.

cpu scores:

1153 with stock fx-57

1933 with stock fx-60

2140 with fx-60 oc'd to 2.8ghz

almost double the performance. this cpu doesn't deserve to live next door to an agp card. i gotta do something about that.

thanks again everyone who reminded me to look at cpu scores instead of total score. i'm alot happier with my upgrade now. see: :D

I would look into the overall score. Looking at only the cpu score sounds good too. I see why people dont want to look into the cpu score. I think because everyone is getting less then 2k score. I got 2.4k at stock speed.

I would look into the overall score. Looking at only the cpu score sounds good too. I see why people dont want to look into the cpu score. I think because everyone is getting less then 2k score. I got 2.4k at stock speed.

i was trying to compare my old fx-57 to my new fx-60. i looked at the overall score first, and didn't see a big improvement. that's why i'm looking at just the cpu score. in this case, it was the info i was looking for. the difference was almost double cpu score, but less than 150 points difference in the overall.

hmm... cant wait till I have the motherboard installed.. i hope i cen overclock the 4800+ a bit :)

would be great if i can get a 2k CPU score with an X2 i gues

hmm... cant wait till I have the motherboard installed.. i hope i cen overclock the 4800+ a bit :)

would be great if i can get a 2k CPU score with an X2 i gues

Thats should be achievable with an X2 4800+.

I got 1638 with my X2 4200+ at stock speed (2.2 gHz) and 1801 with 10% Overclock (2.4 gHz).

The X2 4800+ starts out at 2.4 gHz and from should be able to hit 2K with only 10 - 12 % Overclock (Doing rough math in my head)

I was surprised that was good to be honest. I am more familiar witht he older versions so when I first saw it I thought it wasn't all that great. But after reading this thread I have nothing to complain about!

I was surprised that was good to be honest. I am more familiar witht he older versions so when I first saw it I thought it wasn't all that great. But after reading this thread I have nothing to complain about!

Thats very impressive. That video card is a monster. Add in the Double OC's and BOMP. I've finally got my Vcard overclocked some may run 3Dmark again with a double OC myself. *drools over your card* :D

Is this good for what's in my sig.....?

Untitled3.jpg

I have SM3 but I will only score around 4k (E6400, 2GB RAM, 7800GT). But I could really care less, 3DMark is for people who run benchmarks all day (like hardware reviewers).

hmm... when i run 3dMark now.. my score is 160 lower than with my Albatron K8SLI motherboard. now you'll say.. 160 points isnt much... but now i dont reach 7k anymore... >_< (not that i care much about that tough :p ) It's just im wondering,.. the Asus motherboard has much mre onboard stuff ( more ports etc),.. like the name 'Deluxe'said.. it has quite a lot of options,.. so im wondering,.. could that be the reason for it?

I have SM3 but I will only score around 4k (E6400, 2GB RAM, 7800GT). But I could really care less, 3DMark is for people who run benchmarks all day (like hardware reviewers).

I agree with you, but I usually run a few benchmarks on all the computers I build, that way I have a record so I can show others and myself how well certain hardware performed.

It can be, all the added interupts for those devices are places the CPU has to stop and ask if anyhting needs to be done.

Back