Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Finally finished Shellshock. I'm pretty happy with the way she looks ;)

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

completely B-E-A-UTIFUL :D:D

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture664-cimg0029.jpg

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture661-cimg0025.jpg

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture663-cimg0027.jpg

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture662-cimg0026.jpg

claptonman-albums-amd-cpu-picture660-cimg0024.jpg

Got my new fans up and running. 26c with prime95... My temp sensor is off but if its 10 more degrees, then that's fine with me too.

My current setup...simple, very cheap, but very affective for gaming at 1080p. Specs in sig. I5 2300 is at 3.4ghz via 33x103.1 at 1.10v (temps even with that small cooler top out at 55c full load and idle at 28c). The board has settings to go to 35 multi but for some reason it won't boot past 33. But 3.4 on a sandy bridge quad is still quite powerful. I'd take it over a 4ghz Phenom II anyday, plus it consumes WAY less power. Plus the fact that I only paid $110 shipped for it :D

I have $600 in this build.

I have a 92mm fan for the rear, I've just been lazy plus this setup runs so cool I don't even have the need for it really.

mATXbuild.jpg

Last edited:
hmm nice quite awesome!

i would post a pic of my salvage setup, but its not worthy enough yet. still need to get new ram, CPU, PSU and gpu xd

LOL. It's not all about airflow, sure thats a big part of it....but it's more about just pride really, having a PC thats presentable and looks clean/nice.

Hey, if I had a modular PSU I'd be in business. but nobody really comes over to my house at all, so I don't really have to present it to anyone, lol. But I hope to hold on to it until college. Then, I may make an attempt to hide some cables, but it's tough without a modular psu. And i dont know if the Antec 900 is a real good case for cable management.

Hey, if I had a modular PSU I'd be in business. but nobody really comes over to my house at all, so I don't really have to present it to anyone, lol. But I hope to hold on to it until college. Then, I may make an attempt to hide some cables, but it's tough without a modular psu. And i dont know if the Antec 900 is a real good case for cable management.

I posted this pic before...yeah I know you have like 50 more hard drives and stuff but you see where I'm going with it.

Yes not having a modular PSU hurts, heck even having non sleeved cables makes things worse too. But even if you do not have those things zip tying the cables together makes it look much cleaner.

I3build1.jpg

I actually only had two. Took the one that i wasn't using out. My specs:

AMD Athlon II X2 250 OC'd to 3.7GHz stable
ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3
2x4GB DDR3
VisionTek 900371 Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3
Win7 Pro 64 bit
WB 500GB IDE HDD
Antec Kuhler H2O 620
Antec 900 case
Antec Earthwatts 500 watt PSU

that's about it. What do you think?

Oh, those are like, guards on the side. It kinda looks like you have 7 drives in the first picture.

Looks pretty good. Probably mostly for movies/tv/music? Probably can play some light games on there too. Didn't know the Athlons could OC that high.

You underestimate my power. :) that thing plays bioshock 2 on ultra settings, bad company 2 on ultra, and bf3 on high. Not to mention Minecraft. I get like 50fps on Minecraft with very far view. It's pretty dang fast.

Back