*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

I climbed a mountain in Scotland :D

Looks great, Dave! Where abouts in Scotland where you?
I know how you enjoy walking so much, so how's about we strike a deal? You carry my bike up, for a little extra challenge, and then I can ride down? :p

North west of Perth, a mountain called Schiehallion. I tell you once I reached the top I would have killed for a ride down :D

Only about 7 mile in total but a slow knackering ascent. Took about 5 hours before we crawled back to the car.

Wow, that's pretty gruelling. You ever been hiking abroad?

Only in New Zealand and Poland but yeah, we got plans for a few trips in Europe. Trouble is "her indoors" fancies hiking in Cambodia some time, not sure on that one but I'm sure it's just a case of me being over cautious on safety.

Just took this;
0dbc5cdimg07792.jpg

I'm guessing he wants to know how many pics you shot total in those "sessions", before hand-picking the ones you posted. Odd question I guess, hehe.

Thats what i thought...

aaanyways...It varies through pictures. Like the first one in that post was taken at night(obviously) while driving around in Florida on our way back to my grandparents house. I took about 400 of those kind of shots and had a bunch of good ones(even better ones) but usually I just pick something random to show to people.

The last one with the shovel handle only took 3 or 4 shots.

Ummm..the water splash was in a sink(The faucet was dripping). I took prolly around 400-500 of those. Haven't deleted any because I'm lazy(lol).

Back