*Official COD4 Clan*

Are you on dial-up?

Here's some of the scores from tonight, excellent game! :D

2006299322812864093_rs.jpg

2006279191254863128_rs.jpg

Oh, and this because it's funny! :p
2006206740794910121_rs.jpg

the server is up 24/7 so feel free to organize your own matches for when you want,but we are having a match this coming tuesday at 2000 hrs uk time and we are hoping to keep it going every tuesday. dont forget you can check your stats here http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/86.20.143.227:28960/ please allow upto 2hrs after playing for the stats to be updated and read the blog on the stats page for upto date info, see you on tuesday.

i now have teamspeak running on the [cf]clan server, im new to it so im not sure how well it will work , so download the client and click on quick connect then type in the server ip 86.20.143.227 and you should be able to talk to your mates on the server.

i have never used teamspeak before and its hard for me to test (vista64bit is a bit funny with it} so when and if you try it please let me no if its ok, obviously if it causes lag it will have to be turned off.another option is skype i run it and talk while playing the game, its free and holds upto 9 people in a conferance call.

Cod 4

:eek:
i have never used teamspeak before and its hard for me to test (vista64bit is a bit funny with it} so when and if you try it please let me no if its ok, obviously if it causes lag it will have to be turned off.another option is skype i run it and talk while playing the game, its free and holds upto 9 people in a conferance call.

Great forum, I'II be there tuesday, Meanman go Baby''''Go''

Im in, i just don't have a clue of whats going on :p

So many different time zones i dont know what 2000 UK hours is in my time zone :p

well, speaking of which, its going on 3:30 am here.. i need to get to bed!

Back