If You Were A Computer...

Frankly, I think a lot of you are horrible liars. Top of the line i7's and i9's, yeah, suuuuure. Anyway, putting this back on topic.

e8600 - Im pretty quick and a lot of people are surprised by my speed. But Im not top of the line and can only handle a few things at a time.
9800GTX - I dont look it, and I dont like it, but when asked I can provide some pretty nice art.
500gb - Not the most in the world, but I choose and pick what to remember, only things that are important to me.
2GB - I cant remember everything, but its enough.
1k watt - Where I really shine, I can go and do anything for however long when necessary.
Centurion 5 - Pretty average, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
HD DVD - I like to keep to myself, but if you find the right disk, you would be surprised at how communicative I am.
Fatality xfi - Amazing listener who knows the right thing to say and when to say it.

:D

Yah, that is true. If you're gonna put an i9, (if you really deserve to), don't make everything else crazy good.
I mean really, this isn't realistic
Intel i9 Extreme
Quad SLI EVGA GTX 300 OC
4 512GB SSDs in RAID
2000W PSU
24GB of RAM
Blu-Ray OD
Titanium X-Fi
and a watercooled case.

I mean, don't be self-critical, but don't be exaggerating.

0202lfl6%5B8%5D.jpg

I'm not quite sure if you meant that as an insult or not :(

Frankly, I think a lot of you are horrible liars. Top of the line i7's and i9's, yeah, suuuuure. Anyway, putting this back on topic.

:D

Actually the human brain is capable of processing many transactions at once. You forget how your brain interprets everything you see for you. In fact, everything you see is technically an illusion, of how your brain interprets it. If you saw things for how they truly looked you would just see masses of atoms.

Our brains can distinguish color based on how much light is reflected off an object.

The human brain is more powerful than any computer really. Plus we have free will and we are self aware.

Now, once skynet becomes real, then we are all screwed.

Yah, that is true. If you're gonna put an i9, (if you really deserve to), don't make everything else crazy good.
I mean really, this isn't realistic
Intel i9 Extreme
Quad SLI EVGA GTX 300 OC
4 512GB SSDs in RAID
2000W PSU
24GB of RAM
Blu-Ray OD
Titanium X-Fi
and a watercooled case.

I mean, don't be self-critical, but don't be exaggerating.
I wasnt exaggerating, i have a nearly photographic memory, multitask well, and have great short term memory... Plus how many people do you know with a zip drive? Exactly.

(I should take the mensa test...)

Last edited:
CPU - p166 mmx
GPU - Matrox g200 coupled to a 3dfx voodoo 4mb card
HDD - 800mb systm drive, perhaps an extra 4gb in there somewhere
RAM - 32mb (blinding at the time, but pretty useless now)
PSU - 1000w bad boy,
Case - rack mounted indestructable brick toilet.
OD - what
Sound Card - digi 003? nice stats but a bit flakey.

Actually the human brain is capable of processing many transactions at once. *snip*

Well yes, if you want to argue it like that, then to even come close we would need the cpu out of the IBM Blue Gene (+1 popsci). But this is all relative. With the current greatest (i9) CPU being the brain of Einstein or Hawking! It would be amazing if everyone was an i9 but frankly, its the internet, you're a bunch of tards :p.

Well yes, if you want to argue it like that, then to even come close we would need the cpu out of the IBM Blue Gene (+1 popsci). But this is all relative. With the current greatest (i9) CPU being the brain of Einstein or Hawking! It would be amazing if everyone was an i9 but frankly, its the internet, you're a bunch of tards :p.

Yeah that is why I said I was deep thought....

what, you think I stop at only doing 4 things at the same time?

Maybe you should put down Bombers duel i9's then lol.

As for the human brain stuff

I read somewhere that current supercomputers are only about as powerful as an ant brain....

Think for a minute of all the things your brain processes....

Thoughts (multiple processes)
Every miute movement of your body, which in itself is a massive amount of small mucle movements.
Your eyes (again Im sure is lots of things combined)
Hearing.
Smelling.
Receives and processes signals from all your nerves (billions)
Running of the organs.
Running of the immune system.

And the list goes on.... Im sure it would end up being something like 1 trillion instances of Prime95 running lol.

Back