3DMARK06 Scores Here

Pr0 said:
3DMark06 = 3875 <--your score and mine score ---> 3dmark06 = 9563:D
3DMark05 = 7880<-- not tested yet
3DMark03 = 16378<--not tested yet

yea, you have a pretty sick setup, but that 3dmark06 score seems a little low for it.....

di2.jpg

Last edited:
geoff5093 said:
he wouldnt be able to run it on the specs in his sig, so either hes lying to you or hes doint it on a hell of a machine ;)

:D :D My sig is not real :D :D

My rig is a MONSTER. Just the cards cost the price of a whole pc. lol and the soundcard cost the price of lcd 19 inch :D :D :D

Pr0 said:
:D :D My sig is not real :D :D

My rig is a MONSTER. Just the cards cost the price of a whole pc. lol and the soundcard cost the price of lcd 19 inch :D :D :D
Let me guess, 7800GTX 512MB in SLI and a X-Fi Elite pro?

geoff5093 said:
Let me guess, 7800GTX 512MB in SLI and a X-Fi Elite pro?

correct with cards not correct with the sound card its fatal1ty fps soundcard:D well i had fps soundcard when it came out. I didnt know elite pro was out when i got X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS Sound Card

Last edited:
Its not soo great his processor is giving him all the score. Beside hall of fame has the highest 3dmark05 it's 18810 k|ngp|n 512GTX SLI - And he might be running liquid or water cooling and OC'ing his videocards and processor to get that score. As for me i can past his score and the hall of fame. Waiting for the x2 5000+ that's when I will buy the liquid cooling for the videocards and the processor with a liquid cooling case. And try to past the hall of fame score that display in futuremark.com
:D
Oh yea and i try to stay away from intel pentium processors...

CHECK OUT THIS NEW PROCESSOR fx 60 waiting for x2 5000+
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103608

I Already have the bfg-tech 7800gtx 512mb in sli. All i have to get is the dual core fx 60 to past the benchmarks with 4 gigs of oc ram hehe. As for him he has that g5 since he running with 8 gigs of ram that g5 system came with 8 gigs of ram. its not really made for gaming but for applications and appleshop etc. but you can use it for gaming.

Last edited:
Travo925 said:
Modoman...if you don't mine me asking, what exactly is the "Fruity" icon on your desktop?
fruityloops 3.0: it's basically an advanced sound sequencer that i use to sketch songs...

Pr0 said:
Its not soo great his processor is giving him all the score. Beside hall of fame has the highest 3dmark05 it's 18810 k|ngp|n 512GTX SLI - And he might be running liquid or water cooling and OC'ing his videocards and processor to get that score. As for me i can past his score and the hall of fame. Waiting for the x2 5000+ that's when I will buy the liquid cooling for the videocards and the processor with a liquid cooling case. And try to past the hall of fame score that display in futuremark.com
:D
Oh yea and i try to stay away from intel pentium processors...

CHECK OUT THIS NEW PROCESSOR fx 60 waiting for x2 5000+
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103608

I Already have the bfg-tech 7800gtx 512mb in sli. All i have to get is the dual core fx 60 to past the benchmarks with 4 gigs of oc ram hehe. As for him he has that g5 since he running with 8 gigs of ram that g5 system came with 8 gigs of ram. its not really made for gaming but for applications and appleshop etc. but you can use it for gaming.

Well this guy has not tweaked his computer atall hedont know how lol. And erm I do believe his graphics cards are doing ALOT of his score aswell. Finaly his setup cost either 7000 or 9000 euros. Your going to have to spend around that to beat him.

EDIT: Oops sorry thoughtyou were tlking bout the guy Isent a link about sos

Jon Boy said:
Well this guy has not tweaked his computer atall hedont know how lol. And erm I do believe his graphics cards are doing ALOT of his score aswell. Finaly his setup cost either 7000 or 9000 euros. Your going to have to spend around that to beat him.

EDIT: Oops sorry thoughtyou were tlking bout the guy Isent a link about sos

His setup was good but i didnt like that intel.

I dont think ill get any 3dmark score by buying expansive 30inch screen. But i sure will get a better 3dmark Score by this setup...

X2 5000+ -<--- need
abit fatal1ty a8n sli<--have
4 gigs corsairs oc'ed<--have
2x 7800gtx SLI 512MB SLI BFG-TECH<--have
X-FI Fatal1ty Fps SOUNDCARD<--have
ZALMAN RESERATOR 1 Plus Fanless Water Cooling System<--need
Water Cooling Case<--need
ENERMAX Liberty ATX12V 620W Power Supply <---have
:p

And this setup will score 20k on 3dmark05

Last edited:
You dont need watercooling you need liquid nitrogen for 20,000... and if that guy cant hit it then you cant your going to need at least a crossfire x1900XT for 20k...

Basicly your not going to hit 20,000 or 15,000 3dmarks no offense just dont get your hopes up.

Thread reopened. For discussion regarding $5000 machine, head on over to here ... lets keep the rest of this thread regarding 3dmark06 scores :)

Back