Cpu at 100 degrees and making weird loud noise

nikecpikec7

I cleaned my computer with air and after i started it at home the cpu(fan) is making such a weird loud noise + on HWMONITOR the cpu has 100 degrees.
Help please

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
How did you clean the fan? With compressed air? Did you hold the fan in place? If you didn't you likely damaged the fan.

nikecpikec7

How did you clean the fan? With compressed air? Did you hold the fan in place? If you didn't you likely damaged the fan.
No i was cleaning it like always till now, opened computer and just aired inside from safe distance so the dust went out, that’s all, no touching components

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
No i was cleaning it like always till now, opened computer and just aired inside from safe distance so the dust went out, that’s all, no touching components
His point was, if you didn't hold the fan in place when you sprayed the air, its possible the fan spun too fast and is now damaged. You'll probably have to replace the fan now.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Check to make sure there is no cables hitting the fan. Can you take a short video of it and post it?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member

nikecpikec7

I JUST FIXED THE ISSUE.
I had to turn computer upside down so the trapped air and bubbles somehow got out(they were stuck i guess). I read that somewhere online and it actually worked. :)