Xbox controller disconnect issues

Optiplex11

I recently built a new PC and it works great. The only issue is that while playing Beamng.drive, my controller acts a little funny. I have a newish Xbox Series X/S controller which used to work completely fine up until I built my new PC. It randomly disconnects and reconnects while just sitting on my desk or when it is being used. It's not just a controller issue because the other 2 controllers I tried wouldn't disconnect but would instead have very delayed inputs or just freeze. My Bluetooth adapter is driverless so that's not the issue. I also reinstalled Windows. Any other ideas?
PC specs:
ASRock B660M Pro RS
Intel Core i3 12100F
GTX 1650
16GB T-Force Delta DDR4
Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W

Show a screenshot of your device manager with the network controllers expanded. All devices need a driver.

The highlighted option is the adapter. I read the manual again and it says to download the driver if the OS is Windows 7 or XP. Since i'm on 10 I never downloaded the driver.Screenshot 2024-07-16 152301.png

You do realize that what you see is a generic MS driver from 2006?

Download this driver and install and I bet it will work better.

All you need to do is select which version you actually have to get the driver download link. The hardware version would be listed on the device itself or the box that it came in.

Back