My Three 4G Plus Huawei dongle does work with my new laptop

screen

I have removed the SIM card and put it back again but my dongle carries on not working on my new laptop

I have also connected my dongle to different USB ports of my new laptop but also it carries on not working

when I connect my dongle to my new laptop and When I go to “Settings” and to “Devices” and to “Bluetooth and others devices” I see the following message.

“HUAWEI Mobile Connect-USB Device (COM3)

Setup incomplete. Connect to the Internet”

I can access the Internet with my new laptop using the wifi of the City Council Library so the problem should be with the Three 4G Plus Huawei dongle

I would like to know if I have do the following :

1. Change the setting of my new laptop
2. Update driver of my new laptop using the Internet
3 .Download from the Internet to my new laptop a driver for My Three 4G Plus Huawei dongle
4. Or, do something else

Thank you for your video but I set up properly my dongle

I forgot to say that my dongle works very well with my old laptop but not with my new laptop and this is the problem

How old is this modem? It's possible that it will not work with I'm assuming windows 11 with your new laptop? You might have to contact manufacturer of modem for a driver that works. If not, you may be forced to get a different modem that supports new operating system on laptop.

My dongle is several years old

But my new laptop which is Dell Latitude 5480 is also old because it has been refurbished

My old laptop is Window 7 and my new laptop is Window 10 pro

Back