Command & Conquer 1 game play.

I started playing C&C 1 on my PC and there are a few map scenes that make me choose a country to do my next mission. Does this mean by choosing that I'm actually missing out on playing all the missions in the game?

Is there anyway to change game difficulty after starting campaign? I want to see which missions I can actually beat on hard without anything stopping me from getting to the next one.

I believe there are 2 options for mission 4 and mission 8, the rest are the same.

I do not recall being able to change the difficulty, but if you quit out, I think you have the option to select the starting mission which also comes with a difficulty selection.

I believe there are 2 options for mission 4 and mission 8, the rest are the same.

I do not recall being able to change the difficulty, but if you quit out, I think you have the option to select the starting mission which also comes with a difficulty selection.
Could of swore there was a 3 country selection for one of them.

Could of swore there was a 3 country selection for one of them.
I think you are right, but the actual mission that plays, there are only a couple where it can be different. It is the same for the GDI and Nod campaigns, whatever selections might exist on the map only 2 of the missions actually change

Hopefully just slight variations of same missions? I assume back then they didn't want to record too much extra video clips before the missions?

They are similar, for example, GDI #4 is either save a village from Nod attackers by killing all of them on the map or recovering a crate in a small Nod base. In either case you do not have any structures and can only get some reinforcements mid mission.

This takes me back, but yes, when you have 2 options, they are different missions but in the end will point to same end last mission.

Back