Any PC Gamers

BunnyJen90

It seems to me most other gamers still play on console while I mostly play on my PC which makes me feel left out and also a bit confused. Why are most people still playing on console when most games these days have a PC version. Also a PC can do so much more than a game console. Also I sadly had to sell most of my console and console games, which is another reason I don't play much on console these days. Are there any other PC gamers besides me.

Console is just easier for most folks, also a reasonable PC is 3-4x the expense.

The easiest blend is to own both, although I'll give props to the xbox playanywhere titles that simply just run on PC and integrate you with xbox users.

True $500 for the latest Console is cheaper than spending over a grand on a good gaming PC. Maybe once my finances are more stable I'll get a newer console such as a ps5. And for now I have a trial of game pass ultimate for the xbox which allows me to play some games anywhere in the cloud. My friends have been begging me to play on my xbox more but I still prefer my pc and when it comes to consoles I'm more of a playstation and Nintendo person than Xbox as I grew up mostly on Nintendo and playstation.

You might want to hold out on the PS5 Pro, supposed to drop later this year.

Curious what the switch 2 will bring to the table but I feel like Nintendo will repeat 2017 all over again and have something underpowered right out of the gate.

Sorry to bump but suddenly wondering if it would be worth it to save up for xbox series x instead. Seems most are on the Xbox then PS5.

I mean whatevva works I only mentioned PS5 cuz you mentioned PS5.

They're pretty similar just go with whatevers the easiest and you enjoy the most, but I'd def go X over S, you have like 3x the GPU resources among other improvements.

I'm wanting to get into online gaming and xbox series x seems better for online gaming. But still I'm more of a PC gamer but no one else seems to play on the PC.

I'm not entirely sure of many online games that would keep my interest as I usually don't play online. I mostly want to get into online gaming just because no one seems to hang out these days except for online. I have some games that can be co op and I have parsec so I can play co op remotely with others but don't know anyone else who has parsec.

Back